Effective Date: 1 July 2021
Cookies are small text files that the websites you use or some of the e-mails that you open insert into your computer or other device. They are widely used in order to ease the use of websites and to relay business and marketing information to the website owner.
Technical use – easy to use
Cookies are used to gather statistical information about how our visitors use our website. The information is used, for example, to gather information about the functioning of our website so that we can make improvements. We can also see how many visitors have clicked a certain link in an e-mail message.
Below is a list of the key cookies which we might use when you enter our website.
- Session ID cookies: This cookie will enable us to see how you move from page to page so that we don’t ask you the same questions again and again. Thanks to this cookie, you can visit many pages quickly and easily without having to verify or handle again the parts of the website that you already visited.
- Load balancing cookies: This cookie enables us to make sure that our website is loaded efficiently, because this cookie spreads the visits to several network servers. As the cookie spreads the visits it does not disclose your personal information. Also, the cookie’s operating time is limited in such a way that it is removed when the browser is closed.
- Partner monitoring cookie: This cookie tells us that you have entered the website via a partner link, which helps us to accommodate the application’s functioning in an appropriate way. This happens by way of adding a unique URL-ID description into the URL when you visit the website for the first time.
Also third parties may place cookies. However, none of these third parties can gather personal details by which they could identify you specifically.
- Data collection and analysis: These cookies monitor how different visitors use the site in order for us to improve our services. For example, we utilise the popular Google Analytics service and the Active Campaign customer management tool. More information about how these cookies work can be found in Google’s or Active Campaign’s privacy statements.
- Targeting and device linking: These cookies are used to gather impersonal information about the visitor’s interaction with our website, which helps us to analyse how the consumers use various devices, and to offer ads that meet the consumer’s interests and preferences, and also to manage how many times they see a certain ad, and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. For example, we use Active Campaign Pixel, a popular CRM, analytics and telecommunication automation service. More information about how these cookies work can be found in Active Campaign’s privacy statements.
- Visitor identification: We use these cookies to gather anonymous and impersonal information about how visitors interact with our website, and to combine this information with the information in our database. We use this information mainly for analysing, but also in order to show ads that meet the customer’s interests and preferences.
- Site testing: These cookies are used in order to show different versions of the same webpage, or of a feature, and follow which version is the most successful. With the help of this cookie, we can determine which version is shown when you visit our site. The page version that you see is chosen at random, and this cookie does not save or follow personal details.
- Discussion and customer communication tools: Thanks to these cookies, we can serve our customers when they visit our website looking for offers. More information about how these cookies work can be found in Drift’s webpages.
You can accept or prevent the use of all cookies on our website. You can manage cookies by activating your browser’s configuration with which you can prevent the use of all or some cookies. According to the law, some cookies, such as third party cookies, may not be used unless the visitor accepts it. When you visit the webpages and applications for the first time you will be asked for your explicit consent. You also have the right to view, edit or delete the personal details that the cookies forward.
If you wish to manage the cookies in this way, see the instructions available from your browser or the instruction files in the Internet. For additional information see: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org. These webpages contain comprehensive information about how to define the configurations in many different browsers. For example, there is information about how to delete cookies from the device (also those relating to this visit) and more general knowledge on cookies.
The period of saving depends on the cookie. However, the time counter always starts from the beginning when you visit the webpages.
In case you have problems with cookie management, please contact email@example.com.